We know there is still a long way to go and that constant efforts must be made to provide an even healthier, more productive and fulfilling workplace for all. So it's only natural that we put in place a range of initiatives to help employees from diverse backgrounds fit in well with our team and encourage their efforts to feel they belong.
Efforts implemented at Nmédia:
- Train our team on bias awareness, its impacts, and how to create a healthy and inclusive work climate. Almost half (45%) of our experts have already taken the training;
- Reflect Nmédia's inclusive character through our dynamic employer brand, which is constantly evolving;
- Review recruitment, interview and integration processes to minimize bias and promote inclusion;
- Assist and support each new Nmédia employee with a mentoring program at the start of their career with the team;
- Introduce the world of IT to young people in schools and to women to facilitate the recruitment process;
- Implement measures to make it easier for people with mild physical limitations to join our team through telecommuting;
- We offer support, equipment and ergonomic follow-up to enable Nmédians to have access to a safe, comfortable, productive and efficient work environment outside the office;
- Valuing different ideas and opinions within the team. Collaboration being one of our core values, we do everything we can to promote mutual support and ensure that every Nmédian is equal and feels respected and appreciated in the workplace.
Inclusion and diversity for a close-knit team
As Nmédian, every team member is committed to being aware of their cognitive biases and keeping an open mind. It's only natural for us to contribute to various initiatives to help Nmédian from diverse backgrounds integrate into the team... And above all, it's much more fun to work in an atmosphere where everyone feels they belong!